Men's Assistant Hockey Coach
- Briercrest Athletics is dedicated to preparing student athletes to become champions pursuing excellence in their lives of faith through service, and in sport
- This position will serve as a relationship ambassador for Briercrest athletics, uniquely capitalizing on the institution’s long history of alumni involved with athletics, in addition to other generous supporters, corporate and foundation contributors and collaborators excited about the athletic program at Briercrest
- A desire and commitment to be a follower of Jesus Christ as a way of life
- An Undergraduate degree is preferred
- Is a self-starter working within an overall strategy that is created jointly with the supervisor
- Should have strong organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Assists head coach in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training and competition.
- Assists the head coach with advanced scouting and preparation of scouting reports.
- Assists the head coach with post-game review and post-game analysis reports.
- Assists the head coach, as directed, in conducting recruitment of student-athletes
- Will develop and maintain the map of recruiters for the program
- Participates in various fundraising, marketing, and promotion activities.
- Assists, as appropriate, in planning and arranging team travel including coordination of transportation and accommodations as necessary.
- Assists the head coach in monitoring and assisting student-athletes with academic progress.
- Performs administrative duties including ordering and maintaining equipment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Will run, grow, and direct all the spring and summer hockey programs to meet budgetary expectations
- Will run, grow, and direct all Briercrest Intramural programs to meet budgetary expectations
- This position is part of the Athletic Department
- This position will report to the Hockey head coach
- This position will work with Assistant Athletic Director
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at email@example.com.